The Catalyst workshop will address the following questions:
- What do we want our community to be like in the future?
- What are our local options for improving energy conservation and sustainability?
- Which are these are most important to work on now?
- What are the community's priorities for working on these goals?
- How much progress have we already made in addressing them?
- What specific tasks and projects will help us make progress?
- Who will coordinate this work? Who will participate in it?
- What kinds of immediate progress do we expect to make?
- How do we organize citizen participation?
During the workshop, local citizens will measure the progress our community has already made on it's goals. They will also learn now to measure future progress toward the goal of greater conservation and sustainability.
The Community Catalyst will prepare area citizens to take immediate action on energy conservation and sustainability projects. During the workshop, participants will identify the municipalities, businesses, interest groups, nonprofit organizations, and individuals who can help achieve community goals. Using the action agenda as a guide, they will learn to coordinate future energy conservation and sustainability projects and make sure these are consistent with community interests and goals.
NOTE: Please identify your town/city of residence in your comments.